If you follow me on instagram, thanks for keeping in touch. You can come say "hello" and find my snippets of daily life - I'm Hannah Hagarty on instagram and in real life. :) Life is ever so, so full and so are our days.
1. An evening by the lake.
2. Kiddos made a fantastic stumpy and frumpy little scarecrow for our sunflower patch.
3. Blueberry pie for a birthday boy. Turning six is a big deal.
4. After playing with scissors, it was necessary for a summer bob for Addie Nan.
5. Spring Snow
6. Waiting for the Papa to get up
7. Ramp digging girl. She's hard-core and eats them raw.
8. Wild ramps in the woods.
9. Highland cattle. Not ours. I wish.
10. The window bird feeder is an endless source of entertainment.
11. A good quiet night at home. Tea, cinnamon toast and my laptop. Somehow I got myself hooked into writing a never-ending "goodnight" story for my little loves. Think gargoyles, white dragons, an other world, and the NYC underground. 41,000 words later we're still going strong and each time the kids beg for more, I'm obliged to stretch my imagination past the daily insanity of mothering seven.