1. Progress in the girl's room remodel.
2. Eleanora turned seven and learned to weave on a new loom.
3. A barn sale produced two of these, which I plan on painting and using for toy storage.
4. Connection night at our church's International Campus. Babies are the universal language. A Karen mama and I signed and choked out a smiling conversation tonight over our baby's heads.
5. Adas Polo and prayers for Pastor Saeed, who is being tortured for his Christian faith in an Iranian prison.
6. Woman's group bonfire out back.
7. Rainy day trip to the mall. Carousel rides and soft pretzels for treats.